CQB-G series Stainless steel high-temperature thermal insulation magnetic drive pump is a new type of magnetic pump which is redesigned and manufactured on the basis of the ordinary magnetic pump and absorbs the advantages of the high-temperature heat preservation pump. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, smelting, electroplating, environmental protection, Food, film and television printing, water treatment, national defense, and other industries can transport flammable, explosive, highly toxic, rare and precious liquids and various corrosive liquids with a temperature of less than 300 °C.
Voltage:110v, 220v, 380v, 415v, 480v, etc
Structure: Single-stage Pump
Product name: CQB-G caustic soda chemical transport pump
Model Number: CQB-G
Frequency:50hz or 60hz are all available
Customized support: OEM, ODM
- CQB-G caustic soda chemical transfer pump stainless steel high-temperature liquid transfer magnetic pump adopts the magnetism transmission principle and cooling installation to transport corrosive medium of high temperature without leakage.
- It is with merits of compact structure, good corrosion resistance ability, reliable running, and no leakage.
- The magnetic pump is used to transfer acid, lye, oil, rare and precious liquid, venom, volatile, etc.
- Widely used in petroleum chemical industry, pharmacy, smelt, electroplate, environmental protection, food industry, film processing, water treatment, etc.
CQB-G high-temperature magnetic drive pump is suitable for petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical smelting and electroplating, environmental protection, food, film and television printing, water treatment, national defense, and other industries. Ideal device for sexual fluids.
|Working Principle:||Centrifugal, Magnetic|
|Power Specs:||380/415 V 3phase 50hz/60hz|
|Max. permissible fluid temperature:||100°C(212°F)/280°C(536°F)|
|Type of connection:||Flange|
|Casing/Inner parts material:||Stainless steel/Stainless steel|
|Shaft seal type:||Static sealing|
|Maximum drive rating:||55KW(75HP)|
|Maximum discharge-side pressure:||0.8MPa(8bar)|
|Flow rate range:||3.2-100m3/h(14.1-440 US.GPM)|
1. Q: How to customize pumps and mechanical seals?
A: Customers could send us application data, we will select a suitable pump and seal types, or clients could send us drawings, We are well in OEM and ODM.
2. Q: What information do I need to offer for a quotation?
A: Please provide the following information to our email email@example.com as much as possible
Specific Gravity: _______
3. Q: What is your minimum quantity?
A: One set is also welcome to us.