The following factors should be considered in selecting the performance specifications of fluoroplastic pumps: type of fluoroplastic pump, suction and discharge diameter, flow rate, total head, speed, output power of prime mover, type of prime mover, structure of fluoroplastic pump, fluoroplastic pump s material. When using the fluorine-lined magnetic drive pump, the impeller will rub the shell, which is an easy cause. Generally, during the handling process, the base is damaged, the machine is overloaded, and impurities generated by overcurrent will damage the regular use of the impeller, resulting in If the central shaft is displaced, twisted, and hurt, the impeller will start to rub against the shell, which will seriously cause the explosion of flammable and explosive liquids and other hazards.
1. The bearing of the fluorine-lined magnetic drive pump is damaged.
The bearing of the fluoroplastic magnetic drive pump is made of high-density carbon. If the pump is cut off or there are impurities in the pump, it will cause damage to the bearing. If the coaxial requirements between the inner and outer magnetic rotors of the cylindrical coupling are not met Guarantee, it will also directly affect the life of the bearing.
2. The pump shaft of the fluorine-lined magnetic drive pump is broken.
The material of the pump shaft of magnetic pump is 99% alumina porcelain. The main reason for the fracture of the pump shaft is that the shaft is twisted due to the dry running of the pump and the dry grinding of the bearing. When the pump is disassembled for inspection, it can be seen that the bearing has been severely worn. The main way to prevent the pump from breaking is to avoid the dry running of the pump. If you still can’t solve the problem through the above inspections, you can disassemble the magnetic drive pump and check to see if the pump shaft is broken. You should also check whether the moving and static rings of the pump are intact and the entire rotor. A small amount of axial movement is possible. If the axial movement is difficult, check whether the carbon-bearing is too tightly combined with the pump shaft. It is worth noting that if the pump has been repaired several times and no problem can be found, attention should be paid to whether the magnetic coupling is working normally. When considering whether the speed is sufficient, first check whether the speed of the motor itself is normal, which can be measured with a tachometer. If the speed of the motor is normal, consider whether there will be slippage of the magnetic coupling.
1. Once the fluorine-lined magnetic pump produces abnormal noise during use, especially abnormal internal noise, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and flushing.
2. Check whether the central axis of the impeller of the fluorine-lined magnetic pump is offset, and turn the impeller by hand to see if it is smooth. While turning, check whether the gap on both sides is the same width. If there is any deviation, use a bolt driver to loosen the three screws at the rear of the spacer sleeve and recalibrate the central axis until the calibration is tightened. If it is damaged, it should be replaced immediately.
3. Take out the impeller and touch the impeller shaft with your hands to see if it is loose and if the screws at the back of the isolation sleeve are loose or rusted. If loose, tighten the rear screw while aligning the center axis.
4. Check whether the central shaft of the fluorine-lined magnetic pump is broken or damaged. If broken, the central shaft should be replaced immediately to prevent damage to the impeller and cause greater losses.